©Dan Patitucci/Outdoor Research
We support companies at a national and international level with cross-media communication services. We create strategies, plan and implement communication measures, manage media contacts, write effective press releases, produce customised content and organise press events.
We have close, personal links to journalists, and even have a few in the office – outkomm also has a publishing department – so we know the industry inside out.
- Strategic placement of brand relevant themes
- Media cooperation
- Product seeding / Product tests
- Creating press folders and press releases for print and online media
- Blogger relations
- Press tours
- Tradeshow support
- Tradeshow support
- Press trips
- Press conferences
- Media monitoring and reporting
Creation and delivery of journalistic content for the media and customer or employee magazines, films, blogs, social media channels etc.
- Stories, tests, reports for customer magazines, websites, etc.
- (Trade) Newsletters
- General text creation
- Translation of mountain and outdoor sports texts
We create interesting stories – including from dry, factual material – and place them strategically. Relevancy, credibility and getting the timing right – these are the key elements to successfully releasing good cross-media stories.
- Articles, stories, images for specialist and non-specialist media, digital and analogue
- Social media and blog content
- Community management
- Advertisement creation and design
- Media planning
- B2C communication
STRATEGY AND CONSULTING
Our team benefits from in-depth expertise and experience in all areas of the marketing mix. We can provide consultancy support and develop strategies for comprehensive, integrated communication.
- Strategic communication consulting
- Integrated marketing communication
- Advertising campaigns
- Merchandising campaigns
- CRM campaigns
- Sponsoring activities
- Social media activities
outkomm has long-standing expertise in tourism management. We know how to communicate stories about what makes a region stand out using text, images and moving images via selected channels. Why is this? Because we visit and experience different destinations ourselves, whether mountain biking, road biking, skiing, hiking, trail running or climbing and mountaineering.
- Creation of strategic marketing strategy
- Integrated product development and marketing
- Cross-media communication